Goods Return Policy
1. Goods may only be returned if they are damaged upon delivery, oversupplied or not the ordered goods. Customers wishing to return goods must notify Mirror Finish Detail Customer Service department within 7 working days of delivery of goods, failing which the basis for any such claim for return shall be deemed to be waived by the Customer.
2. No claims for damage or loss will be entertained unless the goods are noted as being “damaged” on the delivery note and the claim has been made within 7 days of delivery of the goods.
3. Goods damaged in transit for which Mirror Finish Detail is responsible for providing or contracting for carriage must be notified to Mirror Finish Detail and the carrier within 3 days of receipt of goods by the Customer and the goods must be noted as being “damaged” on the transport delivery sheets. Goods must be retained with all wrappings, cartons and other items which they were originally supplied with by Mirror Finish Detail pending instructions from Mirror Finish Detail. Mirror Finish Detail cannot institute or assist the Customer with a claim on the carrier until the goods have been inspected by Mirror Finish Detail.
4. Mirror Finish Detailing may (but is not obliged to) accept goods that are not damaged, oversupplied or not the ordered goods for return on terms and conditions determined by Mirror Finish Detail in its absolute discretion.
1. Before any goods may be returned Customers must telephone the Mirror Finish Detail Customer Service department for authorisation of a Goods Return Authority (GRA) number.
2. Goods must be returned by and at the Customer’s expense in their original packaging and the GRA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box or other packaging in order for goods to be accepted by Mirror Finish Detail's warehouse staff. The issue of a GRA number and acceptance of returned goods by warehouse staff does not constitute acceptance by Mirror Finish Detail of the Customer’s claim for return.
3. Goods returned without a GRA number will not be accepted by warehouse staff and will be returned to the Customer at the Customer’s expense.
1. To the extent permitted by law, the warranty as provided for in this Clause shall be in lieu of and to the exclusion of any warranty, condition or liability express or implied by law in respect of the description, quality, suitability or fitness for any particular purpose of goods or otherwise, and Mirror Finish Detail shall not be under any liability, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any injury, damage or loss whatsoever arising in any way in connection with the supply or use of the goods or from any services provided, including (without limitation) consequential loss or damage arising from claims by the Customer, third parties or otherwise.
2. If rights are conferred upon the Customer or obligations are imposed upon Mirror Finish Detail by certain Federal or State legislation (“the said legislation”) which cannot be excluded, the provisions of this Clause shall be read subject to those rights or obligations and subject to Mirror Finish Detail’s Standard Warranty for the period applicable to specific Products. Details of Mirror Finish Detail’s Standard Warranty and the schedule of periods applicable are available upon request from Mirror Finish Detail’s Head Office at 4/6 Woodbine Court Wantirna South VIC.
3. To the extent permitted by the said legislation Mirror Finish Detail hereby expressly limits its liability to:
(a) in the case of goods covered by Mirror Finish Detail’s Standard Warranty, any one of the following (at Mirror Finish Detail's discretion):
(i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; Mirror Finish Detail Pty Ltd
(ii) the repair of the goods;
(iii) the payment of the costs of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
(iv) the payment of the costs of having the goods repaired; or
(b) in the case of goods not covered by Mirror Finish Detail’s Standard Warranty the Customer may elect one of the following:
(i) at the written request of the Customer, the supply of a quotation for the repair of the Product, and if the quotation is accepted in writing by the Customer, the repair of the Product at the Customer’s expense; or
(ii) if the Customer elects in writing for the Product to be returned to the Customer without repair, the return of the Product at the Customer’s expense.